Copen Grand EC TOP has been set to be finished by 2026
Copen Grand brochure pdf from CDL as well as MCL Land situated within Tengah Garden Walk which is the central portion that is Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd., which is part of a joint venture with CDL along and MCC. The site is located in District 24.
Copen Grand EC spans 22,020.8 square meters and can house up to 620 homes. It can be able to accommodate a surface space in the range of 61.659 square metres. Taurus Properties has won the land auction by making an offer of S$400.318 million, which is equivalent to S$603 for each sq feet per square meter. This bid was then contested with seven developers.
The brand-new Tengah estate, which covers more than 700ha, roughly similar to Bishan It will be home to the first city with no cars in the world's center, and allow residents to live close to nature.
The construction work is expected to start around 2022. The first phase of HDB flats will begin construction beginning in 2018. It is believed that when the city is fully developed within two years. The town could have approximately 42,000 homes, with public housing comprised of the majority of% of the flats.
Copen Grand EC is situated just a few minutes of the planned Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It's just a few steps away of both Kranji Expressway (KJE) as along with the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
While Tengah is expected to be fully developed by 2026, there are plenty of schools and facilities in the surrounding areas of Bukit Batok Jurong and Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is within walking distance from three MRT stations which will become included in the Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC comprises a total number of 622 apartments. The units are spread across 12-14 floors, comprised of 2 three, 4 as well as five bedroom. The building is fitted with an underground carpark as well as full-service condominium. Nearby restaurants, amenities, entertainment, shopping malls and entertainment are only two minutes away.
With a period of 99 years that begins 06th June 2021. The temporary occupation Permit (TOP) has been set to be finished in 2026.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
A masterplan a strategy that plans for the expansion in property as well as property at a minimum within the next 10 years.
1. The masterplan for Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by Ministry of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB Awards ceremony.
2. In line the HDB Roadmap for communities that are sustainable, high-quality and sustainable towns, we've witnessed the steady growth of a new era of housing developments for the public sector over the last few years. Each one has distinct designs, numerous green spaces, seamless paths for cyclists and pedestrians as well as vibrant community spaces to interact. In the forthcoming"Forest Town," which is a brand-new "Forest town", Tengah, will raise the bar for housing in the public sector because of new strategies, creative ideas , and creative designs.
3. The town is situated within the Western region of Singapore. It is located within Singapore. Western part in Singapore, Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The primary reason for Tengah is the idea of creating the concept of a "Forest Town", with homes that are situated by lush, green surroundings. Residents can enjoy a high-quality lifestyle and participate in the community through an array of green areas as well as amenities.
4. The evolution of Tengah will be guided by six major ideas as follows:
- A town that is located in the evergreen forest
- Facilities to move about without any difficulty
- There are bicycle and walking paths throughout the world.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
- A intelligent and sustainable town
5. Tengah is the world's first "forest town" created to be integrated with the surrounding vegetation as well as the diversity. The primary attraction is the partnership with the National Parks Board to create approximately 100m wide and a 5km long forest corridor, which connects to the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. As it is being transformed into an expansive forest, amenities such as hiking trails will be open to the public who want to explore the forest and appreciate the beauty of nature.
6. It is anticipated for the Tengah Town Centre can be constructed as a non-car Town Centre, amidst a green park with vehicles operating beneath the town's center. The town center will be an environment that is cleaner, car-free accessible to the public and a space that is pedestrian-friendly. The roads which are located within Tengah will also be paved with designated walking and cycling paths along both sides so that residents can enjoy a the smooth and secure connections for walking and cycling.
7. The growth of Tengah will be controlled with its Smart HDB Town Framework, that was launched in 2014. Smart technology will create a more relaxing, healthy as well as sustainable area for living. Residents will enjoy higher quality services and a greater convenience within their homes as well as at The estate.
Unlimited Connectivity Transport Mobility and seamless Connection
It's only two minutes stroll from Tengah's car-free future center located within the heart of Tengah Town that also features various green transportation options to reduce carbon footprint. This coincides with plans from the US government to decrease the greenhouse gases that are released. Tengah residents of the EC will be able to make use of a variety of long and wide cycles that connect with the other areas of Tengah Town. The roads will run beneath the town's central region and will free up valuable first floor space to allow residents living in Tengah Town for more commercial and recreational facilities or green spaces for children who want to have fun in.
Relaxation , nature and peace
A vast Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be complemented by ponds and canals that produce lush green as as blue zones. Central Park will be the central green space of Tengah that will provide an idyllic and tranquil place for residents to sit back and engage in various recreational activities.
New spaces, such as "Community Farmways" which allow residents to benefit from urban gardening and community gardening within their neighborhood. Community Farmways" will give residents the opportunity to take part in hobby farming, and build connections between neighbors.
The Jurong Region MRT Line JRL which is which is also known by the name JRL JRL, is a planned rapid transit line which is in the process of preparing. The line is anticipated to be completed by 2029 (originally 2028) It will constitute Singapore's 7th MRT routes in Singapore that operates with a fully automated and driverless operation. The Jurong Region Line (JRL) spans 24 kilometers, comprising 24 stations. The line will be utilized by the residents living in Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and the development that is planned within The Tengah region. The line will connect with the major activity hubs at Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as well as Jurong Industrial Estate. Jurong Industrial estate, which comprises Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway.
Copen Grand EC It is located close to 3 proposed JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT as well as JS4 Hong Kah Station, which will be part of the Jurong Region Line that is set to be completed by 2029. It's a only 5 minutes away from the nearest Tengah MRT. The idea behind Tengah Town will be within just a few steps of and from MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as a car light zone.
because Copen Grand EC has been situated near the center of Tengah Town therefore it is only a short walk to the medical facilities, as well as a sporting hub which encourages an active lifestyle manner. Tengah EC will be in close proximity to the rest of the town through transportation hubs as well as various other facilities.
There are many options Copen Grand EC will benefit from the efforts of government officials to make the EC as one of the most technologically advanced facilities that have many sophisticated features are accessible at Tengah Town.